TEKPUB ENTITY FRAMEWORK DOWNLOAD

Improving the question-asking experience. Yes all of our videos will be available in the next few months. I have been a TekPub annual subscriber since and its definitely been the case that its quality over quantity. For example, if you have an "Orders" table, Linq2SQL will create an "orders" object which you can use to access the data. I would consider what I had to do the most very basic kind of programming. It's outstanding - wish I had Avdi's pipes! I created some jquery ajax requests and updated some UI elements with Javascript. tekpub entity framework

Uploader: Tojaramar
Date Added: 11 October 2014
File Size: 30.34 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62340
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





How do we handle problem users? It took me a while to make that sale to my coworkers.

Rob Conery

If you want to use ASP. They are obviously trying to correct for this by bringing in Rob and Geoffrey via acquisition, no. Mirco Vanini — Senior Consultant. Linq2SQL is great if you want to access an object model that directly maps onto your database.

They have no sense of editing or production values, and refuse to let you download the screencasts that you are paying for.

tekpub entity framework

dntity From a dotnet point of view, it is much easier for many programmers to watch videos instead of reading a book. That's a good point. Wow, did not see this one coming. I'm the founder of PeepCode also acquired by Pluralsight a few months ago.

tekpub entity framework

The Pluralsight blog has more information about it: Both session, involving and very professional speakers. Yes, but in a different way and for a different audience. In learning MVC, Rob goes over every single issue a programmer may have in creating a web site, circumventing those moments where you get stuck trying to find out how to change how routing works. Watching someone frameaork something in a video is like watching grass grow to me, but less frakework.

David M David M I wish him the teekpub best! I feel like I've been traded up to an all-star team who is about to win the Super Bowl. By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use. The reason I ditched my pluralsight subscription was because there is a lot of sub-par videos on there. I edited quite a few things for clarity.

Tekpub Has Been Acquired | Hacker News

frzmework Net MVC and is ultimately the main catalyst for my current job marketability. They can't leave their Microsoft shell. I mean not just the classes, the links, the n-tiers … I mean actually the simply domain where business runs, the real world domain.

If you take MVC out of the box, add in Entity Framework, and try to create a web site, you'll run into a few issues.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. Although it doesn't really explain why Rob can't write a book rather than do video.

He was trying to use MVC form helpers. Oh, I thought they were going to keep the sites separate.

One of them is: Active 9 years ago. You rely on that senior person not because you can't code but because you really don't know the nuances of the framework you are leaning on. I used some CSS and vuala, I had the web app working displaying all contest pics. fra,ework

tekpub entity framework

But there are certain problems with Entity Framework when the schema changes. Why not just use the HTML helpers? If you just used simple Javascript, your server stack could be fairly interchangeable, fekpub when you go the Microsoft way, you're going to spend so much time learning their approach, you may not have the drive to liberate yourself from your shackles.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения